Sunday, May 3, 2009

change (:

hotmail is lagging so badly.
or maybe i'm just being my old impatient self.
speaking of old self:
(to those of you who've known me for a while)
have i changed??
according to someone who shall remain unnamed for the time being, i've changed over the span of a few months.
but so many things have changed.
my environment has changed from swiss to CJC
my church has changed from GPC to COSBT
my circle of friends has expanded to include people from CJC
i now have a cellgroup.
love my brothers and sisters in Christ (:
too many things have changed.
now all i have to do is to convince people that it's change they can believe in.
whoops, i stole President Obama's line.
(in reference to my family issues)

mm maybe being the youngest isn't a good thing.
because people think that when you're the youngest, you should be shielded from lots of things.
but when you're eventually exposed to it all, you get a greater shock.
enlightenment from watching myself, my younger brother, younger cousins, etc.
people think you don't know stuff.
but you do.
and that makes you wanna shout so badly:
"I DO UNDERSTAND!!!"
but these things just take time.
for people to realise and for you to realise how much more responsible you gotta be.
i wish it'd just hurry up but then again, God's time, not mine.
oh man, i think i sound in too much of a hurry to grow up.
must be the height issues lol.
(in reference to my own problem)

i don't know if it's really you.
or just me.
but i'm hoping it's a gift.
in reference to my relationship with God that has seemed to be taking an interesting turn.new angles.

mm and love bites man.
love, no matter what kind, hurts in some way or another.
either we hurt others, others hurt us, or vice versa.
praypraypray.
i just want things to be like before, know what i mean?
unfortunately, nothing ever stays the same.
and you learn to deal with it.
all the same, past behind us, let's move on.
the more we dwell, the longer the hurt will last.
oh this sounds like i'm in a BGR.
please take note that i'm not.
don't assume man, cos when you assume, you're probably wrong.
particularly in this case lol.
in reference to my family issues again
you don't wanna know.

on a totally different note: my econs sucks.
really, it does.
i'm so struggling.
floundering rather.
too many tests.
and too many essays.
as you read, i should be doing my work.
mm yet i'm here.
why?
because i feel that my brain's gotten stuck.
or maybe it's lagging like hotmail.
on the flipside, i know of some people i can always count on.
thank God.
erm yeahhh i think you know what this is about (:

all consuming everlasting
God almighty Lord of Glory


No comments:

Post a Comment