Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Because Of You


Verse:
Tried to fly and not rely on Your strength
Something caught and crippled my wings
Cried out I can't do it without You here
Next moment You lifted me up

Bridge:
Kneeling before You in brokenness
Your presence drains away my emptiness
There's no one as amazing as You

Chorus:
Because of You
I can stand firm again
Because of You
I'm not beaten by pain
Because of You
I can stay strong each day
And I know I'll be okay
Everything's gonna be alright
Because You're here by my side

Verse:
Relied on things existing on earth
And upon their abandonment
I presented You my empty cup
Next moment You filled me up

Bridge

Chorus

Verse:
Chose to go against Your way
Climbed high on my pedestal again
But then I fell and needed help
Next moment You picked me up

Bridge

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment