Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Life Support System


Verse:
When I'm weary and breathless
And I'm just about to collapse
You breathe into me strength to carry on

Frustrated with many things on my mind
I need to leave all that's passed behind
In You I find the peace that drives me further

Pre-Chorus:
All I'll ever need
So much more than I can be
Where would I be without You
Jesus You saved me

Chorus:
Because of You
I can smile and stay strong
Because of You
I held on so long
And I know no matter how broken
I can count on You to be
My life support system

Verse:
Breaking chains that hold me back
Picking up the pieces again
Your hope has me standing stronger than before

Always there answering my heart's call
Always there to catch me when I fall
Your love picks me up and takes me higher

Pre-Chorus

Chorus



I need some time to think
I have to sort out emotions and thoughts and that's never easy
It's on my mind still
But I know I've given it to God
There's always that amazing peace that comes with that
I've stopped worrying
3 times You've spoken so clearly
This proves that You are listening
I prayed for that impact
Even if it all doesn't reach people, I know it reached me
Your presence means so much and I thought I'd lost it for a while
Now I know that You were just waiting for the right time
I admit that I doubted.
But now I know that Your timing is really impeccable
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You give and take away

No comments:

Post a Comment