Friday, May 22, 2009

Once Upon A Time

Verse:
I was at the crossroads
I made a choice for life
Chose to follow in Your footsteps

Bridge:
I've lost myself in Your love
My self-centred life
Now a thing of the past

Chorus:
It's all once upon a time
I've given You my life
With You right next to me
That's where I wanna be
It's all once upon a time
All my sins left behind
With you my broken soul
Has become completely whole

Verse:
It's that trust fall again
I choose to fall back on You
I trust in You alone

Bridge
Chorus

Verse:
It's your unfailing love
I choose to open up my heart
And run into Your embrace

Bridge
Chorus

Verse:
It's the passion for You
I choose to let it consume
Every part of all I am

Bridge
Chorus

Verse:
It's between You and me
Made a choice to go Your way
Chose to let Your Spirit reign

Bridge
Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment