Sunday, June 28, 2009

all we need is You

I won't be blogging till the end of this week cos....
ITS EXAM WEEK!!!
Haha how fun.
Thank God it's only 1 week
After 4 years of exams spreading over 2 weeks, you are ecstatic to realise that it's only 1 week
I think the only down-side is that I have 3 papers on Friday
Chinese. Listening Comprehension. ELL.
Chinese is nutsss: 3hours and 15minutes
Listening comprehension is important cos I'm good at that LOL.
Helps me to save my grade.
Haha,I'm hoping that I get at least Bs and worse case scenario, Cs
I think this is ambitious, haha
But nothing lower HOPEFULLY
I want A for my Chinese LOL.
People, it's possible - read Philippians 4:13
I've had A LOT of miracles when it comes to Chinese
Since primary school LOL.
Every major Chinese exam is like a miracle for me

Nevermind.Chinese rocks,stones,pebbles and boulders.
Overdose of studying is taking its effect(:
Updates in a week (:

Rich or poor, God I want You more
Than anything that glitters in this world
Be my all, all consuming fire

You can have all my hands can hold
My heart, my mind, strength and soul
Be my all, all consuming fire

We have all we need in You
And all we need is You
All we need is You

I will learn to play this song man

Ecclesiastes 3:6 (The Message)
A right time to search and another to count your losses,
A right time to hold on and another to let go

No comments:

Post a Comment