Monday, June 8, 2009

Take Your Place

Lost stuck
Nothing seems to go right
Broken
Crying out through the night
Until You took those tears away
You helped me stand up again

Been searching so long
Now it's over
I've found a love that'll last forever

Come and stay
Stay within me
Take Your place
Within this heart of worship
Come and reign
Reign over me
Take Your place
As the centre of my life

Envy
That never seemed to fade
Anger
Twisting how I was made
Until You calmed the storm within
You saved me from all my sin

Scared
I would lose all I see
Empty
Nothing could complete me
Until You lifted my downcast face
Held me in Your loving embrace

Yes God, You're amazing
Thank You for everything
No matter how we feel
You're always there. always picking us up
Holding us so we stand strong

No comments:

Post a Comment