Sunday, June 7, 2009

RC

radical conference was awesomeee (:
i learnt alot and i feel that this conference has been of help to me
felt His presence so strongly, it was unbelievable
i don't know what song that it but there was this particular part that went:
'You have won the victory....You have won it all for me'
yesss, spoke to me man
it's a spiritual battle: i can choose to be all withdrawn and everything or i can choose to go about like it doesn't affect me negatively but rather it has made me stronger.
and it has actually
it's helped me be more appreciative of the wonderful people around me.
back to the conference.
the sermons were really good and the speakers were phenomenal
God uses people to speak to other people and He used pastor chris, pastor dave, pastor greg and the shirelive band to make this conference radical

yeahh because of this thing, i've been like very focused on myself
not enough on God and His multiple blessings around me, each and every one more important to me than this
then last week, during praise and worship, i told Him i didn't want it to affect me anymore
that i wanted this to be something that would help strengthen me rather than pull me down
after giving it to God, my relationships improved, particularly with my family
it became easier to spend time with them
previously, i realised that i kept thinking that they wouldn't understand and therefore, i need not bother trying to explain to them
like there was no point
lots better now (:

after relationships were more or less a little more stable, i got thinking about grades and all
cos this thing is very likely to affect the grades which are, well, not so good anyway
then i kept thinking about it
and of course, thought about where i could try to cut back on to get more time
and yes, i did think about cutting back on the time i spent with God
then the sermon of devotion came in
it's crazy how God arranges things to help clear doubt
in the songs following the altercall, i was pretty much praying about devoting
that God just made me think about how i thought of "shaving" time off from my devotion to Him
it was like, don't keep thinking about the grades
what about putting a grade to your spiritual life?
is what i'm doing making the grade at all?
farrrr from it, there's much way to go and this spiritual walk is more important than anything else
the last thing i want is to slide back to how things used to be
now that was empty living

thank you all for your prayers (:
they are much appreciated
and you are much loved!
thank God for you (:

I may not have heard half of what you prayed for me because of the loud environment but thanks, really (:
love you so much, my sister and friend <3



No comments:

Post a Comment