Tuesday, June 9, 2009

my first H2 paper is in 2 weeks
and i've got nothing
oh man, time to hustle

it's going to be hard
shuffling between all the appointments
and trying to get studytime in
and keeping up with other stuff
hard is no sign that i'm stopping here
it just means i'll work harder, pray more and trust in faith

finished the photo collages today
i think that's like a major load off my mind
now, we're left with food preparation and the actual event
then i'm going to try to be free of all that stuff
i think i really cannot afford to monkey around anymore
i remember how much clowning around was going on just now
and i really don't want that

yes, time to get serious
about God as my #1 priority
and therefore, the "career path" i'm in for the time being will be something i'm going to work on
God-given responsibility deserves more attention than what i've been giving it

praypraypray (:
i don't ever wanna take my eyes off You
been there, done that, never wanna go back

mini thankyou list(there are more but these are the few i could squeeze out in time)
peijun: you've been an amazing encouragement.thankyou sooo much.i thank God for bringing you into my life.couldn't have done it without you, my dear sister,and i mean that(: i feel His love through you and thankyou for always being there<33
szern: your humour never fails to brighten my day and it's stress-relieving.like therapeutic.anyway,thankyou for helping me to relax and not be so stressed(: it's been awesome knowing you and thankyou for always reassuring me that you're here if i need to talk!
bel: my dearest aunt(: always showering me with care and concern.and forever treating me like some clumsy little kiddo but thanks a million for the love(:
shuen: haha we didn't use to talk much but i'm glad we have recently.ready to go nuts and be serious with me all at once,that's one thing i love about you haha.thankyou for like caring so much and for the advice(:
timo: timooooo haha.like i said,awesome having a friend like you and thanks for the concern and encouragement.somehow,you seem to know the right thing to say.it's crazy but well,i've benefited so much from your advice.thanks for being a brother(:
luwei: thankyou for your prayers,your concern and your encouragement!haha i'm touched,thanks really(:
hey guys,thankyou so much.really really.i don't know how i would've made it.thankyou for the encouragement and the positivity you guys practically radiate(: you're all amazing and i'm glad each and every one of you is in my life
GOD: i can never comprehend Your love.so amazing.so overwhelming.these few days are easier to go by because You've given me these people.i cannot imagine life without You working in my life.i thank You with everything i've got because without You,i wouldn't have survived.

God is in control
I know cos He walked with me

No comments:

Post a Comment