Wednesday, August 19, 2009

the week is half over!!!
yes, i'm really happy about that (:
oh economics test tomorrow :X
no worries! i started studying on MONDAY
nowadays, nobody ever studies 3 days in advance for tests!
best part is this is a case-study test!
somebody applaud my hardworking spirit man.
i guess after the last test, i totally freaked out
it was like a blankout but not a blankout
yes, time to freak out and try harder
all you people who keep pushing me to work harder, I AM TRYINGGGG

oh and my neighbour keeps hitting her ceiling which is my floor
that's SO not helping anybody around here
it's like a mini earthquake only you know it's her :X

oh my brother got a C5 for Chinese
he passed, miracle enough?
nope
he had to pass with a merit in oral
cools (:
my mother was a nervous wreck when he called to tell her his results
it was quite a sight
considering the fact that she totally chewed me out like 3 hours before that

painpainpain
reached a whole new level today man
with the checkup coming in 14 days excluding today
little panic setting in there but i'll be okay
don't know what i'm nervous about, really
reflex emotion LOL
hmm, i need God on this one
just like i've needed him on any other occasion, every other occasion

jokes of the year part one!
#1: a conversation between sydney and i
*sydney does something unbelievably cute*
me: "sydney,you're so cute !"
sydney (in a bimbo voice): "i know, i'm, like, the cutest EVERRRR!"

#2: a SMS conversation between peijun and i
peijun: lol. stop smsing! be good!
me: (.....) kk i'll stop texting. i'll be good like i always am, don't worry!! *smiles innocently*

now you know how come i'm like that :P
i think my message which was an attempt to set peijun's mind at ease DID NOT WORKKKK D:

No comments:

Post a Comment