Thursday, August 20, 2009

Devoted (Ignite Network,Revival Album)

No one has loved me
The way that You loved me
Jesus You've captured my heart
Your love for me is neverending

My heart is yearning
Yearning to find You
Jesus You're my deepest love
My only desire is to be found in You

All of my days I'll live for You
My deepest praise I'll give to You
Establish Your Word in me
That I may fear Your name

I am devoted to You
Let my heart be wholly surrendered to You
Devoted to You
I lay my life before You
I'm devoted to You

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i like this song (:

recent test scores could use more work if i am to get all Cs by end of this year to keep my combination
but other than that, i'm holding up better than last week
gotta make an effort!
good luck to the poly-ers for your exams!
my prayers are with you (:
more importantly, God is with you guys, jiayous!

No comments:

Post a Comment