Friday, February 20, 2009

a quick summary :]

Monday
my birthday! :]
many thanks to all the texting well-wishers, including my cousin who wished a day earlier by mistake LOL
i celebrated my birthday with my class followed by the swim team.
THANK YOU JOSHUA for singing happy birthday the minute i walked into class :]
apparently, i owe him three birthday presents! goodness...
they totally took me by surprise during break.
i had no idea they had all that planned but it was really sweet!
THANKS 1T30! :]
many thanks to my wonderful IG mates who came up personally to wish me :]
i liked the combined card! :)
okay fast forward to the afternoon.
went for swimming training as usual.
i was kinda emo cos i know i didn't perform very well.
but i was also thinking about some other stuff.
after training, we were all walking to the exit.
then suddenly clarence turned me around and started talking about how the weighing machine was a unique piece of equipment.
i went HUH?
then i realised what he was doing but i just played along.
all the same, it was really sweet of them to do that! :)
something else i didn't expect haha.
yes THANKS PEIJUN for cheering me up!

Tuesday
i don't remember much of this day except that we ran three rounds of the track.
i only lasted the first round.
THANKS AMANDA for trying to push me faster.

Wednesday
Not a good start to my day but let's not go into that.
had swimming training, this time with Coach present.
we swam 40 plus laps!
it was a great physical and mental challenge...
it was exhausting!
imagine coming out of the pool out of breath and listening to Coach say that we might get axed from the team.
not her fault but still, it kinda hurts.
well, if i get axed, i have to admit that i've no other options lined up.
no idea what to do next.
good time to pray for direction. :]
had subway for dinner and left with astley, keith, xiuhui and zhihao for CJC for the PTM
on the bus, all we could talk about was getting axed.
we as in zhihao,astley and i.
well, it wasn't exactly helping the situation but oh well, it felt kinda better talking about it
by the time my parents and i got back from the PTM, it was nearly 10.

Thursday
I finished writing that song that's been on my mind for days! :]
sydney, xiuhui and joline had a look at that.
oh and i was late for school.
accident along the PIE.
let's not go into that though i eventually didn't get marked down.
met tessa during mass PE.

Friday
i think i got the tune for that song...
anyways, today, joshua let me listen to the melody he and jerome composed to be our class song.
it was nice!
i came up with the lyrics in the library during the break before training.
we had land training today.
its a crazy experience.
macritchie could do with a lot less slopes.
i could do with a more fit body.
i shall not dive into the details of my wonderful experience there except that i really bonded with tessa :]
we've gotten to know each other better.
unfortunately, we may be separated soon :(
that aside, i must say THANKS SZERN for reminding me about my piled up tuition homework.
been back late this entire week.
tried to do it all today but it didn't exactly work.
only managed to do one set.
imagine me doing and dozing at the same time. :(
consistency is important.
i was consistently home late so i consistently put it off.
need to change that bad habit.
okay, i am exhausted now.
church tomorrow! need to have energy! :]
seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment