Tuesday, February 3, 2009

day two :]


I'm exhausted.
Just physically.
Mentally, I'm still pretty 'high' from today's orientation!
Today was so fun!!!!
The bonding games were all awesome! :]
When I came back, I was covered in:
1. PAINT (from the bonding games 'paint-twister' and 'scissors-paper-stone')
2. WATER (from the bonding game 'water-spongeball')
3. SWEAT (duh)
All the games are so fun...
Tomorrow, there's dragon-boating?
Our group is finally bonding much more.
I'm so relieved about that actually.
It makes everything seems more fun!
We'll only know our class posting on Friday.
I can't wait for that!

Oh, today was my first ever time fasting.
I still felt pretty good after the whole thing.
Can still sit for the ELL test lol :]
God's incredible man...
He gives me strength!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! (Thanks, Szern!)
I asked the VP officially today regarding Saturday.
Unfortunately, it's a no.
Oh man, I'll miss going to church.. :(
When I think of the situation, I'll think of this song:

God will make a way
When there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way

I know it's a song kids sing in kindergarten but it's apt.
Like I said, I'm exhausted.
I'm going to sleep!
Goodabye and all the best to everybody!

I'm committing it all into Your Hands
I'll walk according to Your plan
Because of You, I am who I am
It's through You that I know I can

No comments:

Post a Comment