Monday, February 2, 2009

day one :]



For a first day, today was pretty good.

The one horrible thing about today, I shall not mention.

All I can do is let God guide me towards a solution.

Orientation was less interesting at first.

That was because people would rather sit and stone rather than bond.
Luckily, my group had 2 hyper facilitators so that helped alot.
Well, first days are so, yes?

It got better and i think it ended off much better.

Tomorrow, we'll be more enthusiastic! :]
The mass dance is complicated and, well, funny.
We have to have partners of the opposite gender.
I've never seen a more hyper school in my life.
Oh, and I settled the combination issue that's been on my mind this week.
Pretty relieved about that one.
Thank God!
Yes, now, I'm leaving the selection test all up to Him.
Tomorrow is supposed to be a crazy day!
Hope everyone had a great first day!









No comments:

Post a Comment