Sunday, February 8, 2009

days 3, 4 and 5 :]


DAY 3:
dragonboating was so fun!
IG04 came in first!
we were soaking wet and having a blast.
there were some bonding games.
hmm, the games were so crazy.
wow but one thing's for sure, my wet clothes stank like crazy by the time I got home.
my shoes, for one, took 2 days to dry.
CCA orientation was cool!
the drama performance was a little on the weird side.
the asylum was amazing.
the way they acted was so realistic.
but all the same, it's on the FREAKY side.
signed up for swimming too!
that's gonna be my first choice.

DAY 4:
MUSCLES ACHING LIKE CRAZY.
but I had a ton of fun.
today there were bonding games
got wet again but oh well.
that's like the point of orientation isn't it?
but it was the last day we'd spend as an IG so it was pretty sad...
this is the day we thought about the appreciation we ought to show to the 2 special people that helped us so much along the way.
i fasted lunch and ironically, the strength continues to flow such that i wasn't hungry when it came to dinner.
that's the power of God! :]
i ate dinner with kenneth and siewyee.
that's where all the peekaboo and finger-lickin good jokes came about.
it was one of kenneth's most embarrassing moments.
siewyee's too.
we were wondering what we should do for siewyee on her birthday.
she suggested we dance the bhangra from the mass dance on the bus.
we were contemplating doing it in the west mall atrium but it didn't seem like a very good idea to do it in front of swimsuit racks while wearing the CJ PE attire.
so we dropped the idea.
thank goodness for that or we might've just appeared on youtube.

DAY 5:
MUSCLES STILL ACHING.
today was the last day we spent together as an IG.
i guess we were all pretty sad...
we were split into classes according to our combinations.
i got the combination i wanted so i was kinda happy.
then we got into our new classes and started playing bonding games.
i have a pretty great home tutor so that 's fine.
i got a cool form class and everything but it just felt a little weird i guess.
ahem, this is where the drama begins.
in short, i fell.
don't ask me how it happened but it just happened.
i obviously couldn't play any more games so i sat for like 3 hours stoning.
i would've been more bored if timothy hadn't messaged me to encourage me.
THANKS TIMOTHY!
okay, so after orientation was over, i went to go get the stuff for angela and germaine.
don't ask me how i made it with my leg but i did. thank GOD.
oh and thanks to weeleong who accompanied me.
when i got home, my parents decided my leg was in pretty bad shape.
i was feeling very frustrated.
THANKS PEIJUN! you called at the right moment!
so i had to postpone the surprise and had to skip orientation.
yes, i still felt bad about that but i was pretty thankful that i still got to go to church.
i mean, if you think about it, its a blessing that i got away with abrasion and didn't break my neck.
sometimes, it happens when your landing is just horrible.
with me, that happens a lot. i can twist my ankle just walking.
i'm a klutz, i know.
GOD made me that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment