Sunday, March 8, 2009

random thoughts

i'm really getting tanner :]
and i just realised that i haven't done the econs essay.
i've absolutely no idea how to do it frankly speaking...
oh well.
i still feel that there was something special about yesterday's service though i can't quite put my finger on it...
maybe everybody was stressed and all were just releasing all the cooped-up emotions?
i'm thankful that i'm not emotionally burnt out yet.
physically, probably :]
training on monday and friday
cross-country on wednesday
mass PE on tuesday and thursday
its a physical and mental challenge!
hmm, i realise that i'm becoming more comfortable with sharing.
i'm actually surprised with how much i shared yesterday
oh well, shows that i'm growing gradually :]
hmm, yesterday felt different without henson....
ah we'll all miss him :(
didn't get to send him off.
sad.
ok anyway, its been a fun week overall.
haha me and tessa are closer now... :))
i'm really happy about that!
haha we share a lot and talk a lot.
its important to have people to support you.
and pray for you.
it seems that everyday, prayer becomes more important.
your faith faces a test almost everyday.
those 4 questions asked during cellgroup made me feel thankful for what i have.
made me feel thankful for fellowship, especially with cellgroup
we always take people for granted, whether we realise it or not.
its only when you're prompted. do you realise how important certain people are in your life.
fellowship has made a difference in my life and the difference is coming through stronger each day.
GOD speaks in so many different ways, through so many different mediums that sometimes, we don't even realise it.
sometimes, you want to share but you feel you're not prepared.
like you haven't gone through the beginners course or something.
the truth is: once you've experienced GOD, you're ready to share about GOD.
all you need is to be connected to the vine to hear from the vine.



Only You could help/drain all the hatred away
Only You could help/bitter souls to love again
Only You could give/strength to my failing body
Only You could be/my number one priority

There's only one I'd believe in
There's only one I'd want to be with

He's the everlasting
The forever amazing
He's the King of Heaven and Earth

You're the only one I'd believe in
You're the only one I'd want to be with

I want to hear Your Voice
Telling me just what I should do
I want to be full of Your Spirit
I want to live just for You
I just want to be
Right here with You

No comments:

Post a Comment