Friday, February 13, 2009

if there's one thing i learned today, it is to never try to communicate with siewyee using hand signals.
she was waiting outside my classroom after classes.
for some reason, when i signalled her to wait for me, she thought i'd signalled her that our class wasn't ending for another hour.
and she left.
i panicked and tried to find her.
i ran down to her classroom and couldn't find her.
ran back up to my classroom and couldn't find her.
ran down to her classroom and couldn't find her.
i finally found her sitting comfortably on a bench at the bus-stop.
normally, i would thank her for keeping me in shape but not under the circumstances when i'm trying to facilitate the recovery of my wound in time for monday.
still, thank GOD i found her.
so we took the bus.
i went to swiss and she went home
she chose sleep over me
econs people: this is what we call opportunity cost

at swiss, i walked into the hall.
the scariest thing was my junior wanting to tackle me cos she claimed she missed me too much.
yeah right lol.
okay so i helped out for awhile then went to the staff room to help out and catch up.
then went back to hang with the club.
let's just say i missed them a lot.
lots and lots and lots.
i love CJ but i love swiss too!

first embarrassing encounter:
this guy was ahead of me in the queue for noodles, never mind what kind.
he got his noodles and walked off.
its only after he'd walked some distance away that my classmate and i realised that he'd left his bowl of wanton soup on the counter.
we decided to be nice people and brought it all the way to where he was sitting, thinking he'd forgotten about his wanton.
turns out he'd just left it there because he didn't want it.
his entire table was laughing and i was pretty embarrassed.
i didn't know what to do so i just left it on that guy's table and left, trying not to laugh at myself.

second embarrassing encounter:
okay, i don't want to elaborate on this.
basically because i don't know who to trust!
its so weird.
and freaky.
and just downright wrong.

okay i'm basically finished being embarrassed.
bright side: there's church tomorrow (discipleship, prayer meeting, service, cell group, dinner)
somebody told me the terms sound so technical and boring.
response: you don't know how fun and rewarding it can be! :]


No comments:

Post a Comment