Tuesday, April 28, 2009

just.plain.miraculous.

i'm dyingggg....
drowning in and out of the pool.
all i can say is my performance improved from the qualifiers.
which isn't much to speak of in the first place.
schoolwork is a whole new story and let's just say i have a lot of catching up to do.
and yet i'm sitting here blogging.
i'm just too drained to do anything else.
on the plus side, i didn't get disqualified at all.
thank God.
i was able to swim cos He gave me strength.
i was able to sustain because He gave me faith.
i was able to do anything in the first place because He gave me hope.
indescribable.
ahhh.
dying
dying
dead
and my relationship with them seems to be getting worse...
i don't know why it seems worse when i am actually making an effort to make things better.
wells, praypraypray.
haha, i love talking to angela and nic, they're so awesome.
and i don't know, it's just that we're on the same wavelength.
we just get what each other is saying (:
thank God for meeting awesome people in my life!

Oh!
a few more are coming up!
open up the spiritual ears and put those fingers towards doing His will!

And till i see You face to face
And grace amazing takes me home
I'll trust in You

And i'll live to worship
And i'll live to bring You praise
And i'll live a child in awe of You

No comments:

Post a Comment