Sunday, April 19, 2009

lost again

life is so many things.
but most importantly (like what i told my dear 19-going-on-20 aunt), life rocks.
and for the most important reason: because God is in it :)
what a crazy week.
experiences make you grow.
unfortunately for me, nothing to do with vertical growth.
but yeah, sometimes these experiences aren't what we imagine them to be.
but we learn, we grow, we swim.
nationals is this week (if you count today as the first day of the week)
and i'm still trembling slightly everytime i get up the thing that you plunge from.
on the plus side, i think my plunging has improved a teeny bit.
well, there's always next year?
this is going to be so random but i gotta say this: i totally love my cellgroup.
no link?
actually there is.
throughout my dilemma, pain, frustration: they were there.
and constantly telling me to watch out and be careful.
why be careful?
well, as of now, i have two injuries and i'm sick.
injury one: the neck injury
injury two: the waist-spine-dunnowhatyoucallit injury AKA big bruise
the bruise was from falling down the stairs on Good Friday.
don't ask how it happened, really painful experience.
ah well.
life rocks.

oh yesterday was pretty awesome :)
had a lot of fun!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA! (he won't read this but oh well)
oh i had fun during sharing.
and i learnt a lot.
what really made sense was the part about boundaries.
you don't need to know where's the line.
you don't even need to bother about that.
all you gotta do is stay within the safe zone.
i totally agree (good one timo!)
God-given enlightenment man.
mmm and i enjoyed the bbq :)
had a meaningful talk with bryan and i have to say that he's a good listener and gives good advice!
and i owe him one for sending lots of songs to me via bluetooth (YAY!)

I shall just continue doing what I've been doing
And I hope you'll see why I'm doing it
I still don't see any point explaining to you because I don't think you care.
so yup, let's just leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment