Sunday, April 19, 2009

More Than This [A Child In Awe Of You]

I come before Your throne
Falling on bended knee
Arms up high lifting praise to You
Because You've changed me

With all I am I come before You
I may be wounded, broken
But still holding on to You

With all I am
With all I've ever been
I'm singing this song
And soon the world will see
You are above all things
You are more than this

When I fall cos I didn't listen
Still You stretch out Your hand
You pick me up time and again
I turned but You still loved me

You know the song of my heart
You know every single word
And You sing it back to me
When I've forgotten the words

I know You're here
And I'll reach out to You
You'll never let me stumble
Lord let my feet never falter

I stand a child in awe of You
Trembling at Your awesome name
Living each day to lift You higher
Lord in all that I do
All the glory goes to You


Let's give Him the praise He deserves in every way.
It's not us who accomplishes what we've accomplished.
It is Him working in us: God gives us competence.
Whatever we do, we commit it to Him and the glory goes to Him.
He mends us, heals us after every circumstance.
He's more than we'll ever need.
He's shown us love in every way.
For the brothers and sisters we love:
When we say it, we mean it in our hearts.
It's not just empty talk.
And we don't just say it.
We show it.
No matter what happens, we'll always be there for each other.
Don't worry, take heart, we'll all support you.
Let's all continue to encourage each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment