Sunday, July 12, 2009

PICS (:


Okays, time for a random photo spam (:

From my room and my brother's, the sunsets are pretty nice to stare at...
And I realise that they change really really fast!

One moment it can be like this:




And the next moment, it could be this:




Look how it disperses!
I especially like the streetlights that line the winding road
Pity that this is the best shot I've got of it...


There're lots of plants at my place so being very bored, I play with them
When Alex gets bored, one leaf can shelter the houses across the field...


I like how this plant diverges out...like it's reaching for you


This is the downward shot of the same plant



This is a different plant and really reminds me of a forest...



LOL and here we have dried plants!
I didn't kill them
These are the kind for decorative purposes



And that's it on the plate my mum bought specially to go with it
Which is, for obvious reasons, shaped like a leaf






What's more dangerous than a bored Alex?
A 'high' Alex and a 'high' Nissi G.A.P. with markers at UDDERS
Instead of callchains, we have marker-written heart chains

I will upload pictures of what happened at UDDERS soon

LAST PICTURE: MY GUITAR




I think I'm going to get a new one.
This one dates back to when dinosaurs roamed the earth. And I'm pretty positive it's out-of-tune ):
Then maybe, I'd actually get down to figuring out some stuff

When the family gets a family camera (which is soon), I will be in charge man

Soon!


Okay, enough pictures (:

Till sometime this week

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment