Sunday, September 13, 2009

change

God's given me an awesome week (:

I can't say I wasn't scared.
That'd be a lie.
What I can say is that I had His peace.
That's the only reason why I didn't totally freak out.
I was relatively calm...because He was there.
It is an experience I won't forget.
Not that the whole thing was traumatic for me.
But I'll remember it because He was there with me all along.
I don't need to see it, I felt it.
Amidst the noise echoing around me, I felt His presence.
Thank You, You answered my prayers.

I was kind of shocked to hear what you said.
I somehow expected it yet somehow it threw me offguard.
Now I know why your messages were so weird hahah.
I'm thankful to have you, my dear brother(:
And I thank God so much for you.
I think you've changed me more than you know.
You don't say much like most teenage guys but you show your care and I miss that.
Seems like we hardly ever talk.
We've each got our own stuff and even though you're busy, you've still shown so much concern.
Thanks, you're so sweet!

Yay, I love my sisters too(: you girls are awesome!
Thankyou so much for your prayers and encouragement, totally feel God's love through you girls!
Lol, being the youngest has its advantages, people.
When you have incredible people who dote on you!
And when all 4 have experience as older sisters haha.
Example: Szern holding my hand and crossing the road.
Absolutely no idea why though.
My friend ever said that I go to church to get doted on but that is SO not true.
I mean, yeah sure I get doted on (I take care of them too kay!) but that's not the point.
I remember when Bel first brought me to COSBT that I had no idea what was a cellgroup.

I didn't really wanna go, I vaguely remember protesting but Bel just gave me her AUNT look so I went.
But I think that that was something that played an essential role in my growth.
I mean Glory was cool for what it was (and still is) as a church.
But the style is different.
There you have growth but it is very individualistic.
From my point of view.
I've been at Glory for a little less than 16 years.
Not exactly 16 cos I found out recently that I actually went to another church when I was very very young!
Anyways, it's been about knowledge.
It was hard to find youth with passion.
For years, church was about just going for me, nothing more than that.
I guess Glory's style is fine, there are people growing.
But that was just not the place for me.
I'm very thankful though for the knowledge from Glory.
Yes, I did pay attention to the parts I found interesting and I still have the Bible Study notes from last time.
I should read through those more often...
Anyway, then when I met people on fire for God, it was hard not to stay.
So I just stayed (:
I think that it's the best decision ever and I have to thank God for the option, the perseverance to follow through with my decision and the people who've been so supportive the whole way.
Nissi G.A.P. is awesome and we're gonna be on fire for God together!
Yes, I agree that I've seen a lot of change, inside and outside.
And I know that there are lots more to come!
I'm so blessed!
Those who've known me for awhile would see the change!
I think I'm more talkative now :x
Well, I used to talk more crap than sense but it's more even now :P
I'm very open to the few close to me and I think I'm actually happier, more relaxed.
Can rmb those times I was so stressed!
Hahah so much better now.
Thank God for change and people who helped start the change.
Small changes can change the big picture (:

It did for me.
It's hard to find chemistry that 13 other people share and people do ask why it is so.
Hahah, I guess it's a family thing (:
A family with God as the authority will go far and that's the plan :D

God, thank You for the love shown by You through various important people in my life.
Thank You for changes in cellgroup.
Thank You for setting us on fire for You.
God I thank You for the people in my life who've helped to start the change in me and are still encouraging me through.
I pray that the bonds between all of us will be stronger than ever as we make You the foundation of this family.
God my prayer is still the same for her.
I pray she will not let up, I pray that You stir it up in her family.
God let her life speak Your word, let her be the one to spark change in her family.
I pray that day by day, things will start to change for her family as it is slowly changing for mine.
God let that life-changing experience be felt by them as well!
I want to thank You for everything You've given me: big or small, "bad" or great, I know You're here.
Thank You for being my God!

No comments:

Post a Comment