Saturday, September 26, 2009

All this heart was made to do

This is what God gave me for a friend on Friday afternoon.
I look at what I have and I know that I don't deserve this honour.
Yet, I'm aware it was totally His will and timing on my side so I just went with God.

"Faith is something all of us can have, just a matter of who you place your faith in (: A lot of times, it is about directing your faith from something physical to something spiritual. Everyone has faith and everyone has more than enough chances to make that faith count (: Remember when you said you needed the 'enlightenment' I have? There're an endless number of enlightenments (: I can tell you that just by knowing God exists is the 1st enlightenment so you've got it! This journey is like crossing a bridge. You just need to decide to start crossing a bridge and thereafter, it's about how to keep walking (: There're people who say they're crossing but they're just saying, not moving. That was my problem... I didn't actually accept the invitation and step onto the bridge till early this year though I'd been saying I was on the bridge for 16 plus years. But I learnt that each time you approach this bridge, you're actually ready to cross it but if you feel you're not ready, there's something beautiful: there's only one bridge but somehow you'll keep coming back to that bridge. Opportunities are endless(: You'll never know where's the end of the bridge and whether to keep walking when some planks of the bridge start falling out and that's where your faith comes in (:"

How can that be from me? It's not, it's from God.
I really pray this friend can join Nissi G.A.P. soon!

PROMOS - every J1 student's nightmare!!
I really want to push for good grades, grades that at least allow me to move up to J2 and keep my combination :/
Now that PW is momentarily out of the way, I'm racing against time to prepare.
Probably gonna stay off Blogger till everything's over.
Unless I have something absolutely awesome to share (:

I will give up what means most just so You would mean more.
Father, help me by giving me that 100% faith, I need it more than ever.
Father, help me to understand and bear with it.
I know the time will come.
Just like today's speaker said: she knew the time would come, she just didn't know when.
I pray that till then, You'll keep my heart pure.
Father, my heart was made to worship You.
Take this heart captive, Lord, and make it Yours...


Burn - Cornerstone

Jesus, You are my everything
I am amazed by the love that You've shown

At the cross
All my sins have been washed
I will embrace this love You've given me
To please this heart of Yours

And I fall into You
Empty my all, I'll run to You

Purge away my sins
Make me whole again
Burn within my heart
A passion for Your name
Cleanse me of my faults
Make me pure within
Deep inside my heart
Renew the fire again
Burn me in the fire

No comments:

Post a Comment