Sunday, March 15, 2009

redirecting...

YES THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE.
in between training, interjc and the holiday homework given, there technically isn't much of a break.
then again, must be thankful for the bit of time given at the right time :]
its important to take whatever time you have to adjust your focus.
sometimes, you're just so busy that you don't realise how far off you've drifted.
haha, yesterday's sermon impacted me but in a way that was totally unrelated to the sermon itself.
i dunno, just clicked somehow.
and i agree, we all have our own gifts.
its not having the gift that makes you special and unique but how you use what GOD has given you.

wow, i clearly remember what was said: are you a minister that brings people to GOD or away from GOD?
some christians don't behave like christians so non-christians get the wrong impression of what christians are supposed to behave.
some christians behave right but sometimes they allow things to get in the way of them ministering to others.
being a christian seems to get more complex each time right?
but if you apply what you learn each time into your life, gradually, it becomes part of you and you no longer have to remind yourself about it.
we are ministers that are empowered with our gifts to empower others and thereafter challenge them to use their own gifts to advance His purposes.
and the happiest people are the people with faith in Jesus Christ and who were living beyond themselves.
like how awesome is that? :]

i think training on friday was the hardest for me.
talk about breathless.
halfway through, i couldn't take it.
was cramping and having problems breathing.
it just was really really hard.
i was trembling and praying.
and everything was better.
i can't imagine life relying on my own strength.
i just wouldn't make it.

on saturday night, i was thinking about serving.
like how am i supposed to serve?
i just didn't see how GOD wanted me to serve.
i believe i have a purpose but i just don't see it.
ironically, my beloved cellgroup family seems to see it clearer than i do.
maybe it just takes time.
but i know what i love to do.
its the way i think GOD speaks to me.
but i don't know how i'm supposed to use it.
i'm trying to use my breaktimes in school to do what i love most.
hehe, if you're my cellgroup mate, you'd probably know what i'm referring to.
that's why this week of supposed holidays will be the start of my self-discovery lol.
i have a rough plan of what i'm going to do and hopefully, i can carry it through the week and perhaps integrate it into my life even when another crazy term starts.

GOD IS THE GUIDE.OF.OUR.DESTINY :]

I was falling
There was no stopping
Till I caught the Vine
I was searching
And aimlessly wandering
Till You gave purpose to life

It'll take more than breath to resuscitate
It'll take more than just me to pass through the gates

I know without You I'm breathless
I know without You I'm helpless
I know I need You more and more
Because You're all I'm living for

No comments:

Post a Comment