Friday, January 30, 2009

JAE


JAE Posting was revealed today!
I received mine at 6AM...
Congratulations everyone! and all the best! :]]

Thank God I got what I wanted!
I had no plans whatsoever for a scenario that I didn't get what I wanted.
That was not becuase I was overly confident but because I honestly did not want to think too much about it.
Less stress that way (I'm in no urgent need of that)
Worrying is equivalent to not trusting God.
I realised that lots of people are coming to CJC now!
AJC'S and ACJC'S COP went downnnn....
Good luck to the S4 batch of 2009!
All my wonderful juniors, please work hard! :]

I'm working on the application essay for the ELES.
It was hard enough to churn out a page.
Imagine being told that half of it should be cut out because it's too repetitive.
Thank God I have until 20th Feb to edit, edit and edit.

My ideal combination: Maths, Chem, Econs and ELL
I'm still unsure of whether or not I can take this combination but I hope I can!
I mean, it makes no sense to only offer ELL to arts stream students.
That would look (and be) totally biased.
I just hope the website was just being unclear...



I have to let God do the planning
He'll guide me as I'm walking
Until He reveals, I won't see
But I know He has a plan for me

No comments:

Post a Comment