Thursday, January 29, 2009

the day we got lost in lot one


Okay, I know LotOne isn't that big but my mum and I got a little lost.

LOST PART ONE:
Our adventure started off with Mum wanting to find the postbox.
We couldn't find it.
We walked around the bus interchange and in and out of LotOne.
We still couldn't find it.
We gave up and decided to get something to eat.

LOST PART TWO:
Mum said she had FoodJunction vouchers.
Then we began our quest to find FoodJunction.
We were going up the escalator from the first floor when Mum said that food is usually at the basement.
Went to the basement.
Couldn't find it there.
Went up and up and up.
Still couldn't find it.
We were beginning to think that there wasn't a FoodJunction there at all and that the voucher was outdated.
Then, we found it after going in circles.

THE CRAZY THINGS WE FIND IN FOODCOURT FOOD:
After exploring the foodcourt, we decided on murtabak.
We sat down to eat.
Halfway through the meal, Mum found something in the murtabak
A CHICKEN BONE!
She actually tapped it not-so-gently to verify that it was a bone.
I'm not a murtabak-eater by nature but I'm pretty sure murtabaks DO NOT have chicken bones in them.
We were annoyed and left.
Please don't let this unfortunate encounter stop you from eating from that stall.
In my opinion, it was the chicken's fault for being too bony.

OTHER STUFF:
Having not eaten Famous Amos cookies in a long time and having had an unsatisfactory lunch, we bought Famous Amos cookies.
I also bought the StepUp 2 VCD and watched it.
It's very good for killing time.
Enjoyed some of the dance routines even though I've watched them before.

HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY:
I learned how to upload photos!
Okay, this may seem basic but it's not.
Now, I understand why people say uploading photos is tiring.
But yay, triumph! :]

Oh, tomorrow is the posting results release!
The SMS is coming in at 8AM!
Hopefully, there'll be people I know going into the same JC as I am...
Hope everyone gets what they want! :]





No comments:

Post a Comment