Sunday, October 25, 2009

sweetness

okay, we start with negatives then we end with positives.
then we'll have a happy ending with more positives than negatives.
yes?
YES!
amen?
AMEN!
okay, let's DO this :P


*as you can tell, i'm just about going nuts*


-ve


#1: PW
I really hope my group doesn't have to present tomorrow. To put it mildly, we're not ready. That's MILDLY. I cannot believe this, we're the first group to start on it and the last one to finish. Correction: NOT EVEN FINISHED. I don't understand it at all. I don't know why I stayed up just to do it. I don't know why I bother. I don't know why we bother to distribute the workload when there's no point, when it always ends up being split two ways instead of four. MAJOR ANNOYANCE. MAJOR. MAJOR. I have to settle my script. But the powerpoint's not here yet. Just a gentle reminder: PRESENTATION TOMORROW. God, pleasepleaseplease help me!





+ve


#2: So how?
Well. Just got to face the giant then! I don't have a strategy planned out but rest assured, I'm not going to be the one going down. I know I'll be victorious, it's my destiny, ain't it? The training can get on your nerves but at the end of the day, it's so that you can give the Goliath in your life a knock he can never get up from. I've made enemies with negativity!


#4: Cafe Duty
Hahahaha what an experience, really enjoyed it! It's fun when you serve God (: snapple: 2.80, canned drinks: 1.00, 3 fishballs: 1.00, 3 nuggets: 1.50, 3 seaweed chicken: 1.50, 1 chicken wing: 1.20, cup corn: 1.80! whoo! I remembered wahaha, aren't you all so so SO proud of me! there were disasters, such as 'THE GREAT BUTTER THAT WOULDN'T SOFTEN" disaster, "THE GREAT BUTTER MELTING INTO LIQUID" disaster, "THE WONDERFUL MISSING COIN" disaster and "THE CORN KEEPS FLYING EVERYWHERE" disaster, just to name a few :P Well, like Pastor said, events do not determine who we are (: funfunfun!


#5: Egg Peeling
Welcome to Module 00001 - Egg Peeling.
Golden Egg Yolk Rule Number One: Do not pick salted eggs. After peeling, you won't HAVE any more eggs to eat. Most will end up split or the egg yolk will be more or less exposed. The ugly eggs will then be used for the egg sandwiches.
Golden Egg Yolk Rule Number Two: According to 'Egg Peeling for Beginners' by Ng Sze Ern, always put salt in the water when you boil the eggs so when you try to get the shell off, you don't take bits of egg with you and it becomes so ... crevice-like. So that your first perfect one is not the last egg! (like mine!)
That is it for this module! Watch this space for updates!


#6: A Guide To Ng Sze Ern Chapter 1
A lesson learnt by Timothy - It is dangerous to sit in front of Sze Ern when water is flicked at her. I think this is self-explanatory. Very high frequency. Nothing less. Shattered my eardrums too.
A lesson learnt by Alex - Don't flick water at Sze Ern, covenant of sensitivity :/


#7: A Guide To Ng Sze Ern Chapter 2
A lesson learnt by Alex - It is violating the covenant of sensitivity to sit with Sze Ern when she is eating chicken. She will tell you how the chicken died for you and make you feel so guilt-ridden.



#8: A Guide To Ng Sze Ern Chapter 3
A lesson learnt by Alex - Sze Ern is an amazing Chinese-English translator. As the saying goes: ginger, still is old the hot (:


#9: A Guide To Ng Sze Ern Chapter 4
A lesson learnt by Alex - Sze Ern is an amazing artist. The figure below shows her aptitude for art and I believe that this is evidence of her hidden talent.

in case you have no idea what it is, it is a peanut butter and jam alexwich.

that is all for now, have an amazing week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment