Wednesday, December 9, 2009

the runaway granny

Wheeeeee
Mum's complaining how we don't treat our waterbeds right o.o

Something just happened, half funny half not funny.
In short, my grandma got lost!
She went on this adventure around the hospital on her own after her appointment.
She went to a toilet far far away, went for a walk after she was done and then went to sit somewhere far far away from the clinic where my aunt was anxiously waiting for her.
After half an hour of waiting for my aunt who was frantically running around looking for her, my grandma went back to the clinic and asked the nurse to help her call my aunt.
My aunt was FUMING but the rest of us thought it was kinda amusing.
All this happened at TTSH!!

Nowadays my brother and I keep using this word TECHNICALLY.
It helps us get out of certain undesirable situations.
You can feel our unity!
Every time one gets in trouble, the other one helps out by adding this word (:

Tabitha's out of Singapore Idol?!?!
I felt that last night was not about poor performance but poor choice of song.
Her two songs just didn't show off her talent enough, it was kinda hidden because those two songs were too easy.
Note to Eugene: People change man! Primary school Tabitha and 17 year old Tabitha could be different people!
Sylvia's song choices were really good, showcased her true potential!
Sezairi's song choices were clever, you could tell all the girls were swooning at his "coolness" and his "charm", that's where his votes came from.
Last night was a shock seriously, poor girl!
Then again, she's 17, she's got a long way to go...

I'm switching to Wordpress soon!!
I'm still gonna keep this because Wordpress doesn't allow certain video formats to be uploaded ):
Trying it out (:

No comments:

Post a Comment