Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Don't You Know

Verse 1:
I hear You calling my name
Just as my world fades to grey
As it all withers
And falls away
You say Your Word stays the same

Pre-chorus:
You say
Don't you know
You are a lamb close to my heart
Don't you know
Nothing can ever tear us apart

Chorus:
As I stretch out my hands
I feel Your breath in my bones
As I see Your love surround
I know none can ever compare
As I hope and wait
And keep the faith
I know I'll walk
And not be faint
Because You hold me up
I'll soar on wings llike eagles

Verse 2:
If I took the pieces of my life
Pieces a picture together
I'd see Your hand
Drawing me close
I'd see You right here with me

Pre-chorus

Chorus

Bridge:
I worship You
For being who You are
With every step
You take me further
I know by now
That no one loves just like You do

Chorus

Pre-chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment